STAGE 3-5, AUGUST 12, 2019
STAGE 1- EXCAVATION & FOUNDATION
Making the big ol’ hole where your home will go
Concrete and Steel reinforcement is laid for the foundation
STAGE 3- ROUGH MEP
Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Systems
STAGE 5- INTERIOR FINISHES
Window sills, doors, trim, cabinets, appliances, vanities, and counter tops are installed
STAGE 2- FRAMING & STEEL REINFORCEMENT
Wooden bone structure of
Hides under the electrical and plumbing systems
STAGE 4- DRYWALL
On the outside of insulation to make less noise and give stability
STAGE 6- FINAL WALKTHROUGH
Builder will familiarize you with home features and a punchwalk will be performed
Exterior- Continues to be trimmed out and brick is on site, but installation has not begun. Final drive aisle is being poured.
- Priming is complete through 103
- Tape, mud, and texture is in progress
- Hardwood is complete in 101-102, in progress 103.
- Tile is complete in 101, in progress 102
- Electrical is complete in all units
- Draft stop is complete in all units
- Insulation is complete in 3 units.